There will be hands-on opportunities to use the innovative Tenex Health TX® Technology and demo a new level of cutting with the TX-Bone MicroTip at tradeshow and conference events. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 EVENT SCHEDULE
- Science and Management Symposium | Exhibit Dates January 15-18 | Orlando, FL | event website.
- NY State Podiatric Medical Association | Exhibit Dates January 24-26, Dinner Lecture 1/24 and Lab Event 1/25 | NY, NY | event website.
- Treasure Hunt Conference, Podiatric | Exhibit Dates February 8-9, Workshop Event Sat 2/8 in the Olympic Conference Room from 10:30 AM - 12 PM | Los Angelos, CA | event website.
- Interventional Orthopedics Foundation (IOF) | Exhibit Dates February 12-15, Lab Event 2/14 | Broomfield, CO | event website.
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association Summit (ATTN: EVENT CANCELED) | March 26-28, Lab Event 3/28 | Atlanta, GA | event website.
- Podiatry Institute Valley of the Sun (ATTN: EVENT CANCELED) | Exhibit Dates April 16-19, Podium Presentation by Lewis Freed, DPM | Phoenix, AZ | event website.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) (ATTN: EVENT CANCELED) | March 24-28 | Orlando, FL | event website.
- Diabetic Limb Salvage Conference (ATTN: EVENT CANCELED) | April 16-18 | Washington, DC | event website.
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM) (ATTN: EVENT CANCELED) | Exhibit Dates April 24-29, Lab Event info to follow | Atlanta, GA | event website.
- The Orthobiologic Institute (TOBI) 11th Annual Orthobiologics Symposium (ATTN: EXHIBIT CANCELED; CHANGED TO VIRTUAL EVENT) | Dates June 12-13 | Las Vegas, NV | event website.
- Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) (ATTN: EXHIBIT CANCELED; CHANGED TO VIRTUAL EVENT) | Dates July 22-26, Podium Presentation by Lewis Freed, DPM | Read abstract accepted for presentation at SAWC*: Freed L, Haddon T. A Unique, Definitive and Durable Solution to the Chronic Diabetic Foot Ulcer. https://woundheal.org/Meeting/Program/2020_virtual/N2.02.cgi | event website.
Please check back for event updates.
LOCAL CADAVER LAB EVENTS
Tenex Health also hosts local lecture and cadaver lab events, led by physician faculty members. Please contact us for schedule information and how you can attend one near you.
- IOF 2019 Annual Conference | February 6-10, 2019 | Broomfield, CO.
- Podiatry Institute Conference (Winter) | February 7-10, 2019 | Park City, UT.
- MSK Ultrasound Course | February 24-27, 2019 | Las Vegas, NV.
- Podiatry Institute Conference (Surgery) | March 29- April 1, 2019 | Little Rock, AR.
- Podiatry Institute Conference (Ulcers) | April 11-15, 2019 | Phoenix, AZ.
- AMSSM 2019 Annual Meeting | April 13-15, 2019 | Houston, TX | Symposium Faculty Info.
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM) | July 11-13, 2019 | Boston, MA.
- AMSSM Fellows Research & Leadership Conference | July 18-21, 2019 | Cincinnati, OH.
- Musculoskeletal Orthopedic Research and Education - HOPS Symposium | August 16-17, 2019 | Desert Ridge, Phoenix, AZ.
- Mid-Atlantic Shoulder & Elbow Society | September 6, 2019 | Washington, DC.
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association (TPMA) Conference | September 13-14, 2019 | Frisco, TX.
- S3 Healthcare Simulation Conference | October 22-25, 2019 | Academia, Singapore.
- Superbones Superwounds West 2019 Conference | October 24-26, 2019 | Henderson, NV.
- AMSSM/OHSU Diagnostic & Interventional Sports | November 14-18, 2019 | Portland, OR.
*Studies were the independent work of the participating physicians and were not promoted by Tenex Health, Inc. in any way. Tenex Health, Inc. does not promote use of the TX1 MicroTip or TX2 MicroTip for the treatment of hard tissue pathology or diabetic foot ulcers. The TX-Bone (TXB) MicroTip was developed, indicated, and FDA cleared for the treatment of hard tissue pathology and diabetic foot ulcers.