Tenex Health Careers
Tenex Health is actively seeking top talent to join our expanding business. If you are interested in any of our listed positions, please email us at email@example.com and attach the following:
1. A cover letter indicating the position that you are seeking
2. Your resume for consideration
As we receive many applications, we will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.
Global Product Manager - Wound Care
About the role
The Global Product Manager for Wound Care will be involved in all aspects of creating and refining the franchise strategy for our Diabetic Foot Ulcer (DFU) business. This includes conceptualizing market development models as well as market evaluation, business case development and launch execution for Tenex Health DFU developed for our business. With full up and downstream responsibility, and opportunity to support a highly unique businesses, the ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit with an interest and aptitude for building new businesses.
Your responsibilities will include:
Develop Market and Customer Insights
- Leads market research efforts necessary to inform development and commercialization
- Utilizes multiple sources to identify gaps in the market and customers’ unmet needs.
- Leverages understanding of global competitive landscape, inclusive of product & commercial model assessment, to assess strategic fit with Trice Medical’s commercial (sales channel) capabilities.
- Gathers and analyzes customer data to determine future offerings and marketing strategies.
- Possesses strong market modeling skills and can evaluate assumptions through sensitivity analysis
Marketing Strategy (develop/execute) and Influences Product Development
- Contributes to development of 5-year global strategic plans by building a business case for the DFU market.
- Recognizes changes in global healthcare delivery and creates innovative commercial offerings that meets the needs of multiple regions or can be tailored to regional needs
- Translates customers’ unmet need into concepts that enable sustainable competitive advantage.
- Interacts with functional stakeholders in development of potential offerings and value proposition ideation, including cross divisional collaboration.
- Independently represents global marketing and franchise on one or more Product Development (PDP) teams simultaneously.
- Leverages relevant marketing frameworks, and market and customer insights, to create winning commercial strategies including compelling value propositions, intuitive product demos, education programs, sales training curricula, and publication strategies.
- Advises on high-level, complex solution development, architecture and management processes from concept ideation through development
- Provides directional leadership on pricing strategy for DFU including subscription modeling, tiered pricing models and creative programs.
Communication and Relationship Building
- Leverages deep, established relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) to execute key franchise & business initiatives. Regularly connects to drive education, market adoption and innovation of Trice products.
- Develops global relationships and builds credibility with key internal cross functional stakeholders.
- Is comfortable working with cross-functional teams and has experience in influencing others
- Collaborates with Reimbursement team to develop and maximize impact of payer strategies
- Works closely with the selling channel to respond to customer needs, ensure the business continues to meet revenue goals and creation of new collateral
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s preferred
- 5+ years of product experience required
- Prior experience in upstream and/or downstream marketing. Ideal candidate has both.
- Experience managing products that are medically/clinically oriented
- Previous Wound Management experience preferred
- May have experience with developing economic arguments to influence purchasing decisions in hospitals, surgery centers.
- Ideal candidate has experience in domestic surgery center market and/or key international markets
- Domestic and global travel up to 40%
- Submit a resume or for more info, contact: Steve Strohbusch, Executive Director, Global Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org