Tenex Health, Inc. understands that online security is important to all the visitors of this website. The company has taken reasonable steps to protect the personal information submitted from loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or alteration. While Tenex Health, Inc. values the security of personal and non-personal information, there can be no guarantee that any information submitted via the Internet is completely secure, will not be intercepted or is free from error. Information submitted electronically, such as via email or uploaded to this website may not be secure. Therefore, if you are concerned about the security of the information submitted, please do not send the information electronically, and instead contact Tenex Health, Inc. using the “Contact Tenex Health, Inc.” feature below.
Tenex Health collects information in two ways::
1. Personal information. Tenex Health, Inc. may collect personal information that you enter into data fields on the Tenex Health, Inc. website. Personal information is defined as information which may be used to personally identify you, and may include but is not limited to:
- First/last name
- Home/other physical address (which includes the name of the street and name of the city/town)
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Social Security Number
- Medical device serial number
- Personal health information
- Date of birth
- Any other information which permits contacting an individual, either physically or electronically.
- A National Provider Identifier # (NPI) and/or a state license number, for healthcare providers in the United States.
2. Passive unidentifiable (non-personal) information. Non-personal information may include information such as:
- The date/time the website has been accessed
- Links clicked
- The web browser software used (e.g., Mozilla).
- The name of the domain from which the Internet has been accessed
- Depersonalized information (Personalized information that has been made non-personal or anonymized, depersonalized information cannot be used to trace back to an individual user)
- Website pages visited (note: if you are a healthcare provider in the US, please see the “Uses of Personal Information” section below)
- Search terms used
When you are visiting this site, certain anonymous information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags or web beacons, and navigational data collection (log files, server logs, clickstream). Your Internet browser automatically transmits to this site some of this anonymous information, such as the URL of the website you just came from and the browser version your computer is currently using. This site may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the site for your use. Such information is not combined with personally identifiable information collected elsewhere on the site unless you have consented. In addition, we may make full use of all information acquired through this site that is not in personally identifiable form.
Collecting and Using Personal information
Except as otherwise stated, we may use information collected via this site to:
- Improve the content of our site
- Customize the site to your preferences
- Communicate information to you (if you have requested it), for example in response to an inquiry. When Tenex Health, Inc. communicates with you, we may include your personal information; we are not able to guarantee that communication to you will be secure from an unauthorized interception.
- Provide compliance information, marketing and sales activities geared towards U.S. healthcare providers.
- Facilitate marketing, for example, to provide information which may be of interest to you, such as information about Tenex Health, Inc. products and services.
- Facilitate research, for example, to develop and improve website services and content
- Protect of Tenex Health, Inc. rights or property
- Protect the health, safety, and welfare of an individual
- Respond to law enforcement requests or where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations.
- Depersonalize personal information, such that it may be treated as non-personal information
- Facilitate any other purpose specified.
- Protection of Tenex Health, Inc. rights or property
- To protect the health, safety, and welfare of an individual
California Do Not Track Disclosures/California Privacy Rights
Under California law (CalOPPA), Tenex Health Inc. wants to let you know how we respond to web browser “Do Not Track (DNT) signals”. There is no industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals; therefore, we do not honor Do Not Track requests at this time.Subject to certain limits under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified in the “Contact Tenex Health, Inc.” section below.
Opt Out Choices
To opt out of receiving communications from Tenex Health, Inc. (except for communications necessary for your use of the site), having your personally identifiable information disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes, or any other consent previously granted for a specific purpose concerning your personally identifiable information, send an email to Tenex Health, Inc. at: email@example.com
Privacy of Children
This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this site from visitors under the age of 13.
Contact Tenex Health, Inc.
If you have questions about the use, amendment, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us, or if you would like to opt out of future communications from Tenex Health, Inc., please contact us:
Clicking on the Contact Us linkEmailing us at firstname.lastname@example.orgSending a letter to the following address:
Tenex Health Inc.26902 Vista TerraceLake Forest, CA 92630